Bill Payment Service (KBill) is a practical value-added service co-operated by Banks, CAMBOPAY and Suppilers; allowing bank’s customers to use their own bank accounts to make payment for the bills (Postpaid mobile phone, Fixed telephone, Cable television, Internet ADSL, Electricity, Water, School fees, etc.) for themselves or others, through many different payment channels as bellow:
► SMS Banking & USSD Banking
► Mobile Banking & Internet Banking
► ATM system & Counter at bank
► Auto-debit channel
Benefits of Banks when deploying KBill service:
• Increasing bank’s working capital when customers maintain the deposit account balance in order to make payment service at the bank.
• Increasing the opportunity to approach and supply financial services for big BILLERS.
• Increasing services provided to customers whereby raising competitive ability, attracting customers to open new bank accounts.
• Helping customer to reduce transaction time at bank; thereby, developing Electronic Banking service.
• Retaining loyal customers thanks to a number of payment mothods associated with their daily expenses.
• Being able to collect payment service charge, hence increasing bank’s profit.